Saturday, July 26, 2008

GROW, Featured in CCM!



GROW, was featured in the July/August edition of Central Coast Magazine as one of "236 Ways to LOVE the Central Coast." "This little gem of a nursery sells locally handmade pottery and garden art form a beautiful setting high up on the bluffs overlooking the ocean in Cambria." We have no clue how the article made it into the magazine, but Nick does remember planting up the succulent bowl pictured in the article. Thanks to CCM for their support and good job to Nick who works so hard to share his passions!

2 comments:

briejacob said...

That is so cool! Congrats!

Sam said...

Yay Grow! :) I need some new plants the next time I go up because mine didn't get watered while I was gone and now they are DEAD! :( So bummed, I loved those plants. I want some for my classroom too. SO good seeing you guys this weekend. Can't wait to see you again. I'll be up at the end of the month to hopefully see you guys and meet my Peanut! :) Love and hugs!