Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Cruz Photos!



Life is good! Cruz is settling into a routine and he's a happy baby so far, as long as his belly is full. He is smiling and his eyes can track and follow his favorite toy. We limit our days to one outing, weather it be a walk with Solo, or one of the many doctors appointments we have. Cruz loves rides in the car, rides in his stroller and taking late afternoon naps with mom. Nick and I are doing good and getting enough sleep to get through the day. Here are some photos of our first walk and other too cute snap shoots.

1 comment:

Sam said...

You guys both look so great. I can't wait to get up there again. I hate being this far away. Auntie Sam is going CRAZY here. haha Love you guys and let me know about the first weekend so I can definitely go up. Miss you all and love you dearly. I swear that Cruz is getting more and more handsome by the day (if that's even possible! ;) )