Saturday, November 22, 2008

3 Month Birthday.



Cruz is twelve weeks old now and changing every week. He's making all kinds of new sounds and loves to play giddy-up sitting on your knees while he bounces up and down. He smiles big and giggles so hard it makes my heart smile. He loves to spend time with Dad while I'm away at work, here they are watching TV together. Cruz is a hefty 15lb. 14oz., one good meal away from 16 pounds and is growing like a weed. We started mommy and me yoga this week and it was a huge success, he loves the divinity drops, fun for him and hard squats for me, my thighs are still burning. Life is good... and were so happy to be traveling down to El Centro next week to meet grandpa and grandma Wilkinson for the first time. Their going to get a good workout holding the lil' peanut. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Kilah said...

Awww. Cruz is changing so much. What a sweetie. G-pa Steve and I are so excited to meet the little guy and to see you guys on Wednesday. Love you, Kilah

Unknown said...

I can harly believe Cruz was that small! I remember making the Owl onesie and thinking he will never fit into this!! LOve Grammie